For the month of April, I listened to a total of 936 songs. An average of 31.2 songs per day. I listened to 146 artists and 258 albums. This is a little less than March where I listened to a total of 945 songs, but still a good amount of songs to listen to in a shorter month.
1. Olivia O’Brien – (58 plays)
2. Marina – (46 plays)
3. Nina Nesbitt – (46 plays)
4. Lizzo – (42 plays)
5. Taylor Swift – (35 plays)
1. A Case Of You – Joni Mitchell (9 plays) (Thank you, Practical Magic)
2. Heaven Help Me – Lizzo (9 plays)
3. Edge of Seventeen – Stevie Nicks (9 plays)
4. Don’t Go Changing – Aly & AJ (8 plays)
5. needy – Ariana Grande (8 plays)
1. The Sun Will Come Up, The Seasons Will Change – Nina Nesbitt (43 plays)
2. Cuz I Love You – Lizzo (42 plays)
3. Was It Even Real? – Olivia O’Brien (39 plays)
4. Blue – Joni Mitchell (25 plays)
5. Love + Fear – Marina (22 plays)
Things Not Mentioned:
Zara Larsson released two fantastic songs, Don’t Worry Bout Me & WOW from upcoming album that I will have on replay this entire month.
FKA Twigs has finally made her long awaited comeback and she is better than ever. Her new song and music video for Cellophane is gorgeous and beautiful. I can’t wait to see (or listen) to what else she has in store for us.
And finally one of my favorite current artists has blessed all of us with a new song on the last day of April. Her name is Banks and the song is called Gimme.
I found the new IT pop girl. Not being overdramatic when I say she is a mixture of Britney Spears, Kylie Minogue, Madonna, and Lady Gaga. Meet Alice Chater, give her a listen you’ll be hearing more of her soon I promise.
Here’s April’s playlist of my most played 50 songs of the month.