I do realize hate is a strong word, a very strong word. There are a few characters I thought I could put on this post because I didn’t like them, but I think just putting characters I really despise was the most fitting. I’m also not including characters from shows I’m still watching or just starting to watch because I could change my tune on them once I’m finished watching them (though maybe not looking at you Kim Bauer). However I did think it would be fair to include some honorable mentions of characters I dislike, but don’t necessarily hate.
Xander Harris (Buffy The Vampire Slayer)
- Xander can be a fantastic friend, f.e. his speech to Buffy in The Freshmen (4×01) and his speech to Dawn in Potential (7×12).
Ted Mosby (How I Met Your Mother)
- Ted is always there for his friends when they need him most which is a great quality.
Serena van der Woodsen (Gossip Girl)
- Serena has impeccable taste in fashion.
Lucas and Peyton (One Tree Hill)
- Lucas has a natural good heart.
- I like how Peyton stands up for what she believes in.
Chuck Bass (Gossip Girl)
- Chuck is….not bad to stare at…. Listen to? Oh definitely, but staring? Not so much.
Riley Finn (Buffy The Vampire Slayer)
- Riley…..(this is harder than I thought it would be) is a good team player.
Ross Geller (Friends)
- Ross is passionate about his job which is a admirable trait.
Marissa Cooper (The O.C.)
- Marissa is not a selfish person, she is shown through out the show helping others (f.e. Oliver, Trey, Johnny).
Duncan Kane (Veronica Mars)
- Um…..this is even harder than Riley….um…Duncan has good taste in women. Veronica and Meg are both great.
Rory Gilmore (Gilmore Girls)
- I appreciate how mature Rory is for her age especially in the early seasons (which she seems to lose as the show progresses).
Carrie Bradshaw and Mr. Big (Sex And The City)
- I appreciated Carrie knowing what she wanted in life.
- Mr. Big is complex…like when he told Carrie he didn’t want to get married again after his first marriage failed, but ends up getting engaged to a twenty-something year old not long after they break up. See complex.
Ezra Fitz (Pretty Little Liars)
- Ezra‘s smart??? I don’t know?? He’s a teacher, I assume we’re supposed to think he’s smart.
- Connor…well he help save the world once in Peace Out (4×21). So there’s that I guess.