I read an article this week about the best and the worst Halloween candy. Which made me just want to talk about, you guessed it- Halloween candy. I wanted to talk about my absolute favorites and the supposed worst candy from the list above.
I love my sweet snacks, particularly chocolate. I, of course also enjoy the salter snacks ever now and again, but I love me some chocolate. I can pretty much love all the chocolate bars/candy there is. However, we’re just talking about my absolute favorites which are probably not what you would typically expect.
- 3 Musketeers
- The Crunch Bar
- Milky Way
- Jolly Ranchers
I know, I have a bit of a odd taste. I also have some hot takes when it comes to Halloween candy and it goes like this.
- KitKats and Twix are both overrated.
- The peanut M&Ms are bad.
- Twizzlers are also bad.
- Whoppers are gross.
- This may be because I don’t like coconut, but Almond Joy is also pretty bad.
Moving onto my opinions about the candy on the list from the link above.
- Bit-O-Honey – Never had them.
- Good & Plenty – Never had them.
- Licorice – Terrible especially black licorice, definitely belongs on the worst list.
- Smarties – Hey! I like Smarties, they aren’t on the top of my list, but I like them.
- Tootsie Rolls – I like these as well, but I hate how they get stuck in my teeth, so I don’t eat them very often.
- Necco Wafers – Never had them.
- Wax Coke Bottles – Never had them, but this sounds really gross.
- Peanut Butter Kisses – Never had, at least I don’t think I have…
- Circus Peanuts – I don’t like peanuts so…
- Candy Corn – Agreed, they are by far the worst candy.
- Hershey Bar – It’s a classic.
- Skittles – It’s definitely one of my favorites, glad we can all agree that these are great.
- Sour Patch Kids – Believe it or not, I have never ate these…I don’t know how that’s possible either.
- Butterfinger – They’re fine, I guess. Nothing special to me.
- Nerds – Love Nerds, but I have to have a handful in order to enjoy them.
- M&Ms – Peanuts (No.), regular (Yes!)
- KitKat – Overrated.
- Twix – Overrated.
- Snickers – Love them, even with all the peanuts.
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups – Another classic, I don’t love peanut butter, but I will make an expectation for this snack.
I’m curious, what’s your guy’s favorite candy and least favorite? I’m sure our opinions may differ.