With February being a the shortest month of the year, as expected I listened to less than January. However, it wasn’t that much more less. In January, I listened to 868 songs across 151 artists. In February, I listened to 834 songs across 194 artists. Less songs, but more artists. Interesting, let’s get into it.
1. Taylor Swift (52 plays)
2. Dua Lipa (34 plays)
3. Halsey (33 plays)
4. Carly Rae Jepsen (28 plays)
5. Selena Gomez (27 plays)
1. Physical – Dua Lipa (17 plays)
2. Don’t Start Now – Dua Lipa (10 plays)
3. 3am – Halsey (8 plays)
4. Finally // Beautiful Stranger – Halsey (8 plays)
5. ocean eyes – Billie Eilish (7 plays)
1. Manic – Halsey (29 plays)
2. Lover – Taylor Swift (24 plays)
3. Rare – Selena Gomez (22 plays)
4. Songs For You – Tinashe (19 plays)
5. III – Banks (18 plays)
Things Not Mentioned
Olivia O’Brien dropped a three song EP “The Results Of My Poor Judgement”. All three songs are as wonderful as they are raw.
I became obsessed with Victoria Monèt in February, I can’t wait to go completely into her discography, but as of right now my favorite song by has to be one of her more recent one.
And finally, I also could not get Out Of Touch by Hall & Oates out of my head in February. I have no idea why or how this happened, I always liked the song, but I just really love it now. Weird.
Discover any new (at least new to you) music to begin the new year? Share in the comments down below.