March was my best month in terms of music, in months. I listened to over a 1,000 songs (an average of 36 songs) and of course that’s probably because I was struck in the house for a good portion of it. Music, along with books and movies were a great distraction for me this month.
1. Dua Lipa (139 plays)
2. Fletcher (56 plays)
3. Taylor Swift (46 plays)
4. Banks (45 plays)
5. Halsey (42 plays)
1. Don’t Start Now – Dua Lipa (23 plays)
2. Physical – Dua Lipa (21 plays)
3. Break My Heart – Dua Lipa (16 plays)
4. Future Nostalgia – Dua Lipa (15 plays)
5. Levitating – Dua Lipa (13 plays)
1. Future Nostalgia – Dua Lipa (101 plays)
2. Manic – Halsey (38 plays)
3. you ruined new york for me – Fletcher (36 plays)
4. Songs For You – Tinashe (31 plays)
5. Rare – Selena Gomez (29 plays)
Things Not Mentioned
I been a fan of Fletcher for a while, but I just recently discovered her cover of Post Malone’s I Fall Apart and I love it. Some of her best vocal work I heard of hers yet.
I was recommended the song Memphis by Kitten from Spotify and I really like it. Though, I can’t decide if I like the original or the acoustic more.
Did you discover any new (at least new to you) music this month? If so, share in the comments down below.