According to Last.fm during the course of June, I listened to a total of 1,222 songs. An average of 40 songs a day. A very good month in terms of music.
1. Carly Rae Jepsen (82 plays)
2. Dua Lipa (59 plays)
3. Chloe X Halle (56 plays)
4. Charli XCX (49 plays)
5. Taylor Swift (39 plays)
1. Future Nostalgia – Dua Lipa (54 plays)
2. Ungodly Hour – Chloe X Halle (48 plays)
3. Dedicated Side B – Carly Rae Jepsen (39 plays)
4. How I’m Feeling Now – Charli XCX (33 plays)
5. It Was Good Until It Wasn’t – Kehlani (25 plays)
1. Let’s Sort the Whole Thing Out – Carly Rae Jepsen (13 plays)
2. Levitating – Dua Lipa (9 plays)
3. Pretty Please – Dua Lipa (9 plays)
4. Summer Love – Carly Rae Jepsen (8 plays)
5. Party 4 U – Charli XCX (8 plays)
Things Not Mentioned
I loved the bonus tracks that Tove Lo has added to the deluxe edition of her latest album, Sunshine Kitty. But my personal favorite so far has to be Sadder Badder Cooler.
I also really like Fletcher’s new song, Bitter. It has a nice summer vibe to it.
Did you discover any new (at least new to you) music this month? If so, share in the comments down below.